Forum no|Clan

You are not logged in.

#1 07-11-2018 04:35:53

Fengjingye
Membre

www.airmaxsneakercheap.com

BEIJING Cheap Air Max 90 Shoes , Nov. 27 (Xinhua) -- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will pay an official visit to China from Dec. 3 to Dec. 7 at the invitation of Chinese Premier Li Keqiang, a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson said Monday.

Geng Shuang told a daily news briefing that Trudeau will also attend the second meeting of the Annual Dialogue between the Chinese premier and the Canadian prime minister.

China and Canada, both important countries in the Asia Pacific region, have broad common interests and vast cooperation potential, Geng said.

Currently, bilateral ties have maintained sound development momentum, he said, adding that the relations between the two countries are facing important opportunities.

Noting that China and Canada have maintained frequent high-level exchanges Cheap Air Max Shoes , Geng said the bilateral practical cooperation in various fields also generated positive progress and the two nations have coordinated closely on international and regional issues.

He said China attaches great importance to relations with Canada and stands ready to work with the country to enhance political mutual trust, deepen practical cooperation, expand people-to-people exchanges, and promote the China-Canada strategic partnership on the basis of mutual respect, equality and mutual benefits.

This is Trudeau's second visit to China since he took office, and it will inject new impetus to China-Canada relations, Geng added.

By sportswriter Li Jia

URUMQI, Jan. 22 (Xinhua) -- Two-time Olympic champion Zhou Yang has aimed for a hat-trick of Olympic titles in women's 1 Cheap Nike Air Max 2018 Womens ,500m short-track speedskating in Pyeongchang 2018, after winning two gold medals at the Chinese National Winter Games.

Zhou failed to make the final of her signature 1,500m event after an accidental fall in the semis on Thursday. The 24-year-old shrugged off the disappointment to win 1,000m in a national-record time and anchor team Changchun to victory in the women's 3,000m relay.

Zhou punched in the air after the 1,000m final and looked relieved as it was her first gold medal at these National Winter Games, the top winter sports competition in China.

"All the energy saved yesterday is used today," said Zhou Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Womens , who were quite disappointed after Thursday's elimination. "I've waited for this race for a long time and I'm happy about my result."

"I do feel some pressure after yesterday's competition," she added. "I thought too much before the 1,500m, because I really wanted to win."

Zhou won the 1,000m final in one minute 28.742 seconds. Yang Yang from the Chinese Army and Fan Kexin from Qitaihe finished second and third respectively.

Zhou's time smashed the previous national record which was set by Fan in Tuesday's preliminaries.

"If you want to break the record in short track, you need to make sure everything is good, and the rink is very important. The rink here is very good," said Zhou.

Zhou Cheap Nike Air Max Womens , the current 1,500m world record holder, now eyes more glories at the 2018 Olympics in Pyeongchang.

"I definitely want to win the 1,500m gold medal for the third straight time in Pyeongchang," she told reporters. "No one has achieved the feat so far in winter sports."

Zhou, who has been bothered by injuries in recent years, has yet to hit top form as she didn't make the top podium so far in this season's World Cup series.

"I think my age is Ok, and the biggest problem for me is injury Cheap Air Max 2018 Womens ," she said. "I still need time to recover."

Fan also had impressive performance at the National Winter Games. She won the 1,500m title and her time surpassed Zhou's world record.

"I have to say I am surprised by Fan's form," Zhou said. "She was a little weak in 1,500m, but she won in 2:16.024, and I think she was in really good form."

In the men's race, Sochi Olympic runner-up Han Tianyu won the 1,000m in 1:24.894 Cheap Air Max 90 Womens , while Wu Dajing, also a silver medalist in Sochi 2014, led team Jilin to take the 5,000m relay title.

The 13th National Winter Games, which kicked off Wednesday, will run through Jan. 30. It is for the first time since the winter sporting gala was introduced in 1959 that the quadrennial event has been held outside the northeastern provinces of Heilongjiang and Jilin. Enditem

BEIJING, Feb. 13 (Xinhua) -- Chinese filmmakers are pouring more money and resources into the modern adaptations of "Journey to the West," a novel written by Wu Chengen in the 16th century.

On the first day of the Chinese Lunar New Year Cheap Air Max Womens , "The Monkey King 2" opened to huge audiences. A third installment, "A Chinese Odyssey: Part Three," has been announced as a sequel to the two films starring Stephen Chow and "Wu Kong" to be released in 2016.

"Xuan Zang," which tells the story of Monkey King's master, will also be released in 2016.

Major adaptations include Hark Tsui's untitled film in 2017, which could be the sequel of the 2013 hit film "Journey to the West: Conquering the Demons", and the animated film "The Monkey King: Havoc in Heaven" scheduled in 2018, which will be directed by Tian Xiaopeng Cheap Nike Air Max 2018 Outlet , whose "Monkey King: Hero is Back" was a huge success in 2015.

Up to date, most of the "Monkey King" movies have made their success in the box office, thanks to increased cinema spending.

Still, some think the new versions of the story risk departing from tradition.

Modern technology allows for the use of special effects in presenting the powerful Monkey King, but filmmakers need to think about how to balance innovation and not challenging people's preconceptions of the Monkey King story, Shi Chuan, a professor from Shanghai Theater Academy, told Shanghai-based Wenhui Daily.

BERLIN Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Outlet , Feb. 23 (Xinhua) -- Government spending on both consumption and public investment drove up economic growth in Germany in the final quarter of 2015, while foreign trade dragged the economy, official . Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap   Wholesale MLB Baseball Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap NBA Jerseys

Board footer

Créez Votre Propre Forum
InsÚrer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com